Welcome to the NYU Gallatin space reservation system
Self Reserving the Gallatin Rehearsal Room and Art Studio
The Gallatin Rehearsal Room and Art Studio can be reserved by students who have completed the Gallatin Self Service Space Form.
After completing the form, please create a Kimmel Onestop account.
Once your account is created, please e-mail Sean Roschman (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm that you have created an account and supply the NYU email address that you had used to create the account.
You will receive a confirmation email once your account has been activated. Once you receive this confirmation you may login and reserve space.
To Self Reserve Space
- Login with your NetID and password.
- Once logged on, select “SELF SERVICE REHEARSAL ROOM AND ART STUDIO”
- Enter desired DATE and TIME of booking as well as # of ATTENDEES (please note this time must be within a 7-day period of current date.) To view available space outside of requested time on selected date, click GRID (located next to list on reservation page)
- Click small green plus sign to the right of desired reservation date to select room.
- Click CONTINUE.
- Enter all event and contact details (please make sure to include your NYU e-mail address)
**Please choose either Undergraduate or Graduate Self Service Approved Group
A confirmation page will appear on the screen in front of you. You will also receive a confirmation email sent to your NYU address.
Self Service reservations must be made within 7 days of the date needed and only one reservation may be made in any one 7-day period. Reservations should only be made in two-hour intervals.
If you require more than 1 reservation in a 7-day period, you may request additional time online, or by contacting Sean Roschman (email@example.com) or Marissa Hajtler (firstname.lastname@example.org) . Reservations may also be made in person at 1 Washington Place, 4th Floor.
To Request Space Other than the Rehearsal or Art Studio
Students may request space other than the Rehearsal room or Art Studio, but the request requires an approval process that can take up three business days.
To request space:
- Select “Reservations” > “Classrooms & Conference Rooms”
- Fill in appropriate information: ‘Date’ you want to book the space for, time frame, ‘Facilities’ (1 Washington Place), and ‘Attendance.’ You may also use the ‘Recurrence’ option for multiple recurring events.
- Click on ‘Find Space’.
- A list of all the rooms will appear. These are the rooms that are available during your requested time frame and attendance number criteria.
- When you have chosen your room, click on the green “+” to the left of the room number. That room, along with the date(s) and time(s) of your booking, will appear as a line(s) on the top of the page.
- Before submitting the request, click on ‘Details’ tab towards the top, or the ‘Continue’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the required information which is indicated by the RED asterisk. You have an option to submit the following information:
- Rehearsal Studio (1 Washington Place, Room 430): Dance Studio with Mirrors. No shoes except dance shoes; no food or drink. Suitable for dance rehearsals and other rehearsals requiring a high degree of movement. This is not an appropriate space for a meeting.
- Art Studio (1 Washington Place, Room 432): Art Studio with no mirrors. Small platform for live models. Art Desks can be moved to create a small acting space; however desks MUST be returned to original set up (even if you enter the room with desks collapsed.
**If either room (Rehearsal Studio or Art Studio) is not returned to its original set up and not left clean or ready to use by another party at the end of the reservation period, space rights will be revoked for the semester.**